We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Donna 2.1 Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Secure waist buckle.
- Waterproof, and although water seeps into the outer layer it does not penetrate the inner membrane.
- Stretchy and easy to move in.
- The vents are good for touring and skiing on warm days, but they can let snow in while they are open.
- Flexible knee fabric.
- Stylish design, with a lower leg flare to fit over ski boots.
- The adjustable waist allows for a custom fit.
- The relaxed fit allows for layering.
- The vents provide airflow without feeling bulky.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit is loose and the product runs large.
- Pockets are hard to use while skiing.
- Accumulates dirt and dog hair.
- The pant is an inherently cold shell, and layering is required.
The Flylow Donna 2.1 Pant is a stylish and functional soft-shell ski pant made for shredding and keeping out moisture. With an adjustable waist and a relaxed but slim fit, the pant accommodates layers but still looks good and moves easily because of the soft and flexible fabric, although some find the fit to run too large.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.