We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Performance Straight Fit Denim Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 156
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Quality material.
- Comfortable and ability to stretch with movement.
- Dries quickly.
- Belt loops are larger and better-placed compared to previous models.
- Fit is more tapered and stylish than previous styles.
- Moisture-wicking abilities due to CoolMax synthetic material (used in conjunction with cotton.)
- Coolmax fiber provides nice moisture management.
- Weather-resistant DWR finish.
- Zippers at the bottom of the pants to keep debris out and heat in.
- All cotton is organic with a lower environmental impact.
- DWR finish to increase water and stain-resistance.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Longer length, so may not be suitable for those with shorter legs.
- Runs on the small side, so may have to size-up for the pants to fit in the waist.
- Shallow pockets.
- May not be suitable for some activities due to a tighter fit.
The Patagonia Performance Straight Fit Denim Pant for men is a comfortable and stylish pant for around town that can also be used for excursions. The weather-resistance qualities make this suited for some outdoor wear, but we don’t recommend this denim pant for intense outdoor activities in the elements.