We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 62
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and stylish for all-day use.
- Contains lots of pockets for ample storage.
- Can layer with a warmer jacket for extreme weather and wear as a stand-alone choice for other times.
- The chest pocket is convenient and easy to access quickly.
- Works well for a variety of weather conditions for full versatility.
- Contains 3-in-1 jacket versatility to easily layer in a wide range of conditions.
- Weatherproof for full protection during inclement weather.
- The parka length offers more protection and comfort than other shorter options.
- Effectively seals out all moisture that could get in your jacket.
- Stylish to wear around town or on the trail for versatile use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The pockets are a bit smaller than the previous model year, which some users may not like.
- The material and construction might not provide as much warmth as some owners initially expect.
- There is a storm flap in place of the waterproof zippers, so some water can sneak in through the zipper opening.
- Not very comfortable or warm for a snug and cozy feel.
- Does not offer the same range of motion as other more performance-oriented jackets that are designed for intense activities.
- The hand warmer pockets do not have any extra insulation to keep your hands warm in cold weather.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
The Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka for men is a protective, stylish, and versatile jacket that works well for intense weather and easy layering possibilities. Even though this jacket is at the more expensive end of the price range, this is expected since you have the versatility option of the multiple integrated layers, making this a good choice for those who want one jacket to fit their needs.