We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Ultimate Ski Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 27
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Holds up well to inclement weather and keeps your hands dry.
- Durable and long-lasting over multiple seasons.
- The pull and release tabs make the gloves easy to use.
- Provide warmth and comfort for all-day use.
- The features are easy to use and functional.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant for long-lasting use.
- Features reinforcement on the full palm for extra durability.
- Provides dexterity for use during activities that require your hands.
- Provides ample warmth for descent in cold temperatures.
- Sheds water well and does not wet-out during inclement weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing might be too small for some users, so you might want to try on the gloves before buying.
- Some reports of the gloves not being windproof to protect against cold and inclement weather.
- Takes a little bit longer to break-in, so they are not as comfortable right away.
- Not quite as warm as other similar gloves on the market.
- The glove might be slightly too warm for uphill travel.
- Expensive when compared to other similar choices.
The Marmot Ultimate Ski Glove for men is a durable, protective, and dexterous option that works well in very cold temperatures and provides ample warmth on descents. Even though these gloves could be a little bit too warm for continuous uphill ascents, if you frequently spend your winters in cold weather and in the mountains, this could be a good choice.