We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 729
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight so they are comfortable for all-day use.
- Features interchangeable lenses for different riding conditions.
- The fit and construction do not rub or chafe your nose during use.
- Provides ample breathability and ventilation for use during warm days.
- Rarely fogs up while cycling, keeping your vision and lenses clear.
- Offers full protection to keep dirt and debris out of your eyes while wearing.
- Provides extensive feature definition in a variety of lighting conditions.
- The price is competitive and fair for the quality materials and construction that you receive.
- The shield lens provides an expansive field of view to clearly see what is in front and to the sides of you.
- Durable and tough to last multiple cycling seasons.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Features high-quality grip on the nose pads and temples to prevent the sunglasses from slipping.
- The vented lens provides breathability and prevents fogging while wearing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The adhesive connection on the side arms is not as strong as other options on the market.
- The coverage is not 360-degree peripheral vision, since there is a blind spot on the sides due to the plastic circle in the construction of the glasses.
- Replacing the lenses can be tedious, and they are not very durable for withstanding tough use.
- The logos on the outside of the lenses can prevent some blockage on your peripheral vision.
- The construction is larger than other glasses and may not fit all face shapes and sizes, meaning you should try-on before purchasing.
The Oakley Jawbreaker Sunglasses for men are lightweight, breathable, and durable, lasting many cycling rides, seasons, and providing grip to last during hot and humid days. Even though these sunglasses do not have the best peripheral vision, the construction prevents fogging and the lenses are clear to provide crystal-clear views.