We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Chemical Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 88 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 62
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable and warm.
- Variety of color combinations.
- Loose without being baggy.
- Extra-durable fabric in high-use areas, like the knees.
- Zippers offer ventilation to enhance breathability.
- Sealed seams and waterproof zippers to enhance waterproofing.
- Dual leg vents on each leg provide nice cross ventilation.
- Thick fabric feels warmer than other ‘3-layer’ pants.
- Each pocket is lined with smooth nylon and sealed with a waterproof zipper.
- Construction and materials can withstand years of use.
- All-season ski pant due to venting and materials.
- 1000D Cordura knee pads and cuffs for durability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- DWR not as good at beading water as some of the competition.
- Inside lining hinders mobility.
- Not the warmest option.
- Velcro tightening system is not the best.
- Not truly waterproof.
- A bit baggy, so might be best to size-down.
The Flylow Chemical Pant for men is durable, breathable, and is suitable for a wide range of skiers and snowboarders. Despite not being totally waterproof, these pants are effective at beading water, allowing mobility, and ventilating during outdoor activity.