We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Organic Cotton Quilt Snap-T Fleece Pullover – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 118
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- A durable water repellent finish is applied to the fabric to provide a little protection from light rain.
- A great mid layer for all seasons.
- Perfect gift for your husband!
- Stylish pullover with a variety of colors to choose from.
- Very soft and versatile for all climates.
- Best quilted pullover.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit may be too short or too relaxed for some people looking for a taller, slimmed fit.
- This fleece is not a wind breaker, so you may want to get a shell for those colder wind gusts in the mountains.
- Some pullovers seem to deteriorate around the seams.
- Not waterproof and cotton will not keep you warm when it gets wet.
- More of a lightweight shirt/jacket and not much heavier than a long-sleeve shirt.
The Patagonia Organic Cotton Quilt Snap-T Fleece Pullover for men is a stylish piece that will keep you comfortable and warm, as long as it stays dry. Given its cotton material, this pullover is best used around town or in dry environments.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.