We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos H.milleshorts_s7 Shorts – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 30
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- More comfortable than previous models.
- Good quality and craftsmanship.
- Comfortable fit and material of the chamois.
- Comfortable for both short and long rides.
- Very lightweight, and provides a good feel while wearing.
- More accommodating fit for various body types when compared to previous models.
- The padded insert provides extra comfort.
- The padded insert is waffled and perforated, allowing for ample ventilation.
- The chamois can move freely in the middle for extra comfort and breathability.
- The waist has a more relaxed fit, while still remaining compressive enough.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some sizing issues with the legs and waist fitting, but other areas gapping.
- Some reports of the sizing running large.
- Expensive, but worth it for a high-quality piece.
The Assos H.milleshorts_s7 Shorts for men are comfortable, breathable, and high-quality, while remaining lightweight. The higher price and some sizing issues may deter some, but once the sizing is determined, intense cyclists will appreciate these shorts due to the comfort provided on both short and longer rides, and the ample breathability for warmer days.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.