We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Falketind PrimaLoft 60 Insulated Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 27
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stylish and sleek look for versatility when wearing.
- Provides ample mobility without any restriction.
- Good jacket for activities that require a full range of motion.
- The insulation provides warmth and comfort.
- The inside material is soft and cozy against your skin.
- The fit is functional and mobile for a wide range of activities.
- Offers comfort in dry conditions in a wide range of temperatures.
- Works well as a shell or a mid layer in colder conditions.
- Soft and cozy inside fleece lining for added comfort.
- The stretchy material on the side provides ample mobility during activities.
- Able to bead water up on the surface and have rain roll off of the material to enhance some weather protection.
- Dries very quickly after getting wet for weather functionality.
- Can unzip the jacket with one hand for convenience.
- Very breathable during activities for temperature regulation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Doesn’t hold up in windy and cold conditions, so wouldn’t be suitable for intense weather.
- Not the most windproof option or stand-alone layer in very cold conditions.
- Lacks a hood for extra weather protection.
The Norrona Falketind PrimaLoft 60 Insulated Jacket for men is a breathable, stretchy, and comfortable jacket that can be used as a stand-alone layer in dry and moderately-cold conditions, or for a mid-insulating-layer in colder weather. Despite not being weather-protective enough to withstand both very cold, wet, and windy conditions, this jacket can efficiently bead up water and is quick-drying after getting wet. This jacket would be a good option for activities in a wide range of temperatures due to the breathability and mobility offered.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.