We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Forsake Patch Hiking Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 331
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very waterproof in rain and walking through streams.
- Versatile fit and style for on or off the trails, although it is not recommended for intense hiking or backpacking.
- Warm enough to be a good winter boot to use in snow.
- Very light boots.
- Built like boots but feel like sneakers (which is great if you like how sneakers feel!)
- Very easy to break in.
- Warm and cozy even in wet winter weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Many users report that the boots run at least half a size large.
- May not stand the test of time and can wear out earlier than other boots because of the soft materials.
- There is not enough ankle support for some people due to soft material and loosening laces.
- Does not have great traction on wet or rocky terrain.
- The tongue of the boot can be uncomfortable.
- Does not have the excellent traction that hikers may want on uphill climbs.
- Do not grip well on ice, although snow is no problem.
The Forsake Patch Hiking Boot for women is a stylish, superbly waterproof boot for walking around in all weather (snow, rain, and cold temperatures are no problem) and going on day hikes. These boots are not really made for long, technical hikes or backpacking as they do not have the kind traction or ankle support required for hard use, but they do shine as a travel and adventure boot because of their versatility and comfort.