We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Rho LT Zip-Neck Top – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 67
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The pockets are bonded and laminated with zipper enclosures.
- Excellent snug fit with lots of stretch and give.
- Very soft material feels good on skin.
- Holds up to nature and even the bane of all great outdoor gear, the washing machine.
- Amazing material with awesome stitching.
- Very breathable.
- Long and lean fit with lots of stretch means it stays on you in high activity.
- Comfortable material feels so soft and smooth on skin.
- Great temperature regulation.
- Fast drying and the material won’t pill in the washing machine.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Small pockets don’t hold much.
- It gets a little warm in above freezing temperatures.
- Some cheaper options do just as good a job with a better price tag.
- Doesn’t wick moisture as well as some competitors.
- The material is slightly heavy for high aerobic activity.
- Almost too tight fit.
- Very expensive baselayer.
- Zip neck can get uncomfortable with layers.
The Arc’teryx Rho LT Zip-Neck Top for men is an amazing and feature rich baselayer that keeps you warm while doubling as a stylish and functional everyday shirt. Bonded pockets, flat seam construction, and a zippered neck are some of the features that really set this baselayer apart from basic underwear shirts, and the long snug fit makes sure it stays where it’s supposed to no matter how active you get. This baselayer holds up to wash cycle after wash cycle without pilling or shrinking, so while it is very expensive, expect it to outlast competitors.