We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Kyanite Fleece Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 178
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy packing and layering abilities.
- Provides enough stretch for ample mobility and range of motion.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Provides extra warmth for colder days on the trail or on the mountain.
- Stylish to wear around town or on the trails.
- Contains enough pockets for secure storage of small items.
- Features smooth fabric inside of the collar for a soft feel against your face.
- Breathable for ample temperature regulation in various weather conditions.
- Works well as a good mid-layer for colder temperatures.
- Small and lightweight for easy stowing in your pack during all-day trips.
- The soft fleece is comfortable and soft against your skin for all-day comfort.
- Versatile to wear as a mid-layer or by itself depending on the weather conditions.
- The zippers are easy to use while wearing gloves or mittens for enhanced efficiency.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the most breathable option, so it might not be the best choice for intense activity.
- Does not contain a zipper garage for ease-of-use.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to similar layers.
The Arc’teryx Kyanite Fleece Jacket for men is a versatile, lightweight, and comfortable option that works well as a mid or outer layer depending on the weather conditions. If you don’t mind spending extra money for a long-lasting option, you will enjoy the warmth, style, and packability this fleece jacket provides.