We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry x Flylow Pfeifferhorn Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Breathable fabric, and the large pit-zips offer lots of ventilation.
- Fabric is quiet.
- Truly water and windproof.
- Jacket is cut long enough to cover all under layers and prevent snow from getting in.
- The pockets are large enough to stash skins to keep them warm when not in use.
- Built to allow lots of movement.
- Pockets are well-placed for access when wearing a backpack.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The phone pocket is on the right side, which can be difficult to access for righties.
The Backcountry x Flylow Pfeifferhorn Jacket for women was developed to serve all of your backcountry skiing needs, and look good doing it. Although only about a year old, this design has not disappointed many users, and people love its highly breathable but weather resistant fabric, athletic cut with extra coverage, and the well-designed pockets that can hold everything from extra hats to climbing skins. While there has not been much time to test for durability, the jacket is built with quality and hard use in mind.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.