We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sidi Wire Push Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 42
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The roominess in the toe-box provides comfort, without sacrificing technical ability.
- The heel is adjustable via two BOA dials for a snug fit.
- The shoes are comfortable right away.
- Short break-in time, which makes the shoes even more comfortable.
- The heel system helps you improve your pedaling technique by not allowing extraneous movement.
- The heel strokes stay consistent throughout the ride.
- The uniform heel strokes promote optimal power output, and don’t waste any generated power.
- This shoe could be the best in its class.
- A padded heel collar for comfort.
- Microfiber Techpro is form-fitting, prevents slippage, enhances power output, and maximizes comfort.
- The Microfiber Techpro, combined with a carbon outer sole and internal padding, provide a balance of support and cushioning.
- Combines durability, stiffness, and adjustability.
- The heel cup minimizes any wasted movement, and puts the force directly into each pedal stroke.
- The carbon fiber outer sole transfers energy into the platform for the cleat, enhancing power efficiency.
- The buckle lever allows you to tighten the buckles, and promotes a low-profile shoe.
- The rubber sole, buckles, wires, dials, and heel-retention are all replaceable.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The vents in the shoes don’t really enhance breathability.
- The shoes don’t open very wide when the cable is extended, making it a bit harder to get on and off.
- Some users may not like the built-in arch.
- Heavy, stiff and not the most comfortable option.
The Sidi Wire Push Cycling Shoe for men is a top-of-the-line shoe designed for intense cyclists interested in road racing or competing. The adjustability, comfort, and excellent power efficiency make this a great option for serious cyclists who aren’t afraid to spend money to get the best technical shoe.