We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana SilverLine Bib Shorts – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 60
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The shorts are compressive without being too tight or too loose, helping prevent muscle soreness and chaffing.
- The chamois is comfortable and padded for all-day use.
- The material and construction is high-quality for long-term use.
- Features a wide band and grips on the end of the legs for a snug fit.
- The pattern is flattering for on and off-the-bike style.
- The pockets have reflective piping for added safety in dark conditions.
- The material and construction is durable for multi-season use.
- The breathable mesh panel aids in temperature regulation during summer rides.
- The full-length zip aids in temperature regulation and on-and-off functionality.
- The fit is snug and secure for performance benefits and comfort.
- The lightweight material makes this a good choice for hot weather cycling.
- The waistband is wide and doesn’t dig into your stomach while riding.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The straps are thin and cause the bib short to hit at an awkward level, reducing the comfort and functionality.
- The seat pad is wide and can make your body look wider when off the bike.
- The material can be difficult and tedious to keep clean in-between uses.
The Giordana SilverLine Bib Shorts for women is a comfortable, durable, and breathable option that keeps you cool during warm summer days. With a comfortable chamois for prolonged sitting, lightweight material, and a flattering fit, this bib short is a great choice for getting on and off the bike during all-day use.