We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Louis Garneau Course Air Lite II Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features a bigger toe box for ample comfort during long rides.
- The shoes are easily cinched down without putting extra pressure on the top of your foot.
- The construction and materials prevent any hot spots or numbness during use.
- The heel has a snug and secure fit to prevent any slipping or movement.
- Lightweight and fast for ample performance qualities.
- Provides ample arch support to keep your feet stable and comfortable while wearing.
- Uses two-way BOA dials for plenty of micro-adjustment capabilities.
- Very comfortable with a very minimal break-in period.
- Contains ventilation for extra breathability in warm temperatures.
- The two BOA closures let you easily dial in and cinch the fit for a snug and secure feel.
- Comes in a variety of color options for complete personalization.
- The stiff carbon sole provides ample power transfer for performance benefits.
- The titanium cleat mounting hardware is durable and resistant against tough terrain.
- Allows your foot to expand comfortably to accommodate foot swelling during long rides.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be considered as stylish or aesthetic as the older models.
- The toe guard may show scuffs too easily, causing an unpleasing and unstylish look.
- The sizing of this shoe runs slightly large, so you may need to try-on before purchasing.
- The wider toe box may take some getting used to since it might be roomier than other cycling shoes on the market.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other options on the market.
The Louis Garneau Course Air Lite II Cycling Shoe for men is a comfortable, adjustable, and supportive option that works well for enduro rides keeping your feet stable while on the bike. Despite being at the high end of the price range and the sizing running slightly large, if you can justify paying the extra money and find the right fit for your foot, this shoe provides power transfer, durability, and all-day comfort.