We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Perfetto Vest – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 90 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 62
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great for keeping your core warm without overheating.
- Ideal for layering over long or short-sleeve baselayer.
- Reports of being lightweight and windproof.
- Breathable and a functional fit.
- Durable zipper and toggle for long-lasting use.
- Can be used all-year round.
- NanoFlex strips on the back of sleeves for functionality.
- The pockets sit high enough for easy access and storage.
- Features high-quality material and aerodynamic tendencies.
- Features 2 rear pockets for storage.
- Reflective trim on the back for safety.
- Features Gore Windstopper X-Lite Plus on the front and shoulders, to provide wind protection and increase aerodynamic efficiency.
- Nano Flex Lite placed on the back to wick away sweat.
- Wind flap over the zip to keep the cold out.
- Deep pockets for ample storage.
- Available in 9 colors.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Runs very small.
- The ‘race’ fit may be too tight and uncomfortable for some.
- The rear tail can raise up during riding, letting cool air in.
The Castelli Perfetto Vest for men is a technical, functional, and wind-resistant piece that is suitable for serious cyclists. The race fit makes this vest the best choice for active training days, races, and intense athletes.