We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Juxt Hiking Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1454
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable.
- Cushioned heel.
- Lightweight feel.
- Sturdy lacing system.
- Great traction on a variety of rough terrains.
- Comfortable right out of the box.
- They are a great value for the price and what it offers.
- Comfortable padded tongue keeps laces from digging into the foot.
- Very breathable because it doe not include any waterproofing.
- Very light, especially considering that these shoes are made of full leather.
- Fantastic traction on a variety of dry terrains.
- Very versatile.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The stitching and soft leather is not very durable.
- Narrow in the toe box (wide sizes are available).
- Does not offer good traction on wet surfaces.
- The soft and flexible sole does not offer much protection from sharp rocks underfoot or on side hills.
- Not ideal for mud, snow, or other wet conditions.
- Does not offer any water resistance.
- The soft rubber soles wear quickly.
The Vasque Juxt Hiking Shoe for men is top-rated for its comfort and versatility, as it is able to take you just about anywhere, as long as it is not wet. This shoe does well on desert hikes because of its ventilation and stability, but does not preform well in snow, mud, or other slick surfaces, and does not offer any waterproofing. People love this shoe as a fantastically comfortable all-around option that can take you around town and on shorter hikes, but also as a hiking shoe that can be used on some short backpacking trips because of its lightness and good traction in most settings. It is recommended to try on this shoe before purchasing because of the narrower toe box (wide sizes are available).