We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Skywalk GTX Hiking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 241
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality construction and materials used for a long-lasting product.
- The lugs are a bit heavier duty on this model compared to the previous models, for ample grip and traction.
- Various styles and colors for personalization.
- The soles have ample traction on various terrain.
- Waterproof capabilities to keep your feet dry in almost all conditions.
- Stiffer than other lightweight hiking boots, which is up to personal preference.
- Very supportive for use during tough terrain.
- Breathes well for being supportive, durable, and weatherproof.
- Aesthetically clean and stylish for a sleek look on the trail.
- Heavy-duty, but a slim profile for comfortable use on the trails.
- Features a stylish and vintage design, while combining with the latest technology.
- The body is stiff leather for use on uneven trails.
- The polyurethane midsole is supportive and comfortable for long treks.
- The shoe is very stable for use on uneven and rocky terrain.
- Provides ample support in the ankles for those with weak ankles or prone to ankle-rolling.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Takes a bit to break in, which can limit the comfort right away.
- Might be too narrow in the toes for some foot shapes.
- Takes a while to break in since it is very stable and stiff.
- The narrow toe can cause your feet to press against the edges during the downhill, which can be uncomfortable.
The Vasque Skywalk GTX Hiking Boot for men is a supportive, durable, and high-grip shoe that works on a variety of trails and for long distances. If you are looking for a boot that can support your ankles, provide ample grip on various surfaces and terrains, and will withstand multiple hiking seasons, then this could be a good bet.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.