We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry All Around 105L Duffel and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 38
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for use of carrying heavy items.
- Provides plenty of organizational compartments to efficiently store your gear.
- Features a waterproof internal storage compartment that works well for storing wet clothes or dirty laundry.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for a long-lasting product.
- The shoulder straps are versatile to offer the option of carrying as a backpack.
- Less expensive than other more expensive brands, but still remains a high-quality product.
- Spacious to hold extensive amounts of gear.
- Contains several pockets for ample organization.
- Great value for the high-quality product you get.
- Versatile to carry as a duffel or wear as a backpack.
- Features a large secondary compartment to store your wet clothes or dirty shoes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- If you over stuff the side pocket, this can cause small items to get lost in the extra fabric.
- Does not feature the most durable outer fabric for use in tough terrain.
- Only available in four colors, which some users may not like.
The Backcountry All Around 105L Duffel is a spacious, organizational, and comfortable option that works well for carrying extensive gear. The versatility of this duffel lets you use the hand straps or the backpack shoulder straps to easily carry heavy gear long distances. If you frequently carry a lot of gear for your camping trips, this duffel is a high-quality, long-lasting, and functional option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.