We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana SilverLine Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 61
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The material is compressive and provides a snug fit.
- Comfortable during cycling.
- Ample padding and comfort.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- The straps have a close fit to the body, providing support.
- The leg material does not bunch up.
- The inseam is long, which is great for those with normal-to-long legs.
- The textured fabric makes for a high-quality material and look.
- The fabric at the lower back is meshed for breathability.
- Designed to contour to cycling motions.
- Utilizes Moxie, a high-compression lycra, which supposedly aids in preventing muscular fatigue.
- The material has a 500% stretch rate, allowing for mobility.
- Provides a combination of high-quality detailing, great fit, and durable materials.
- Features a ‘T’ back for comfort and support.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The stitching may leave a fold in the front of the bib, which may look awkward.
- Some reports of the edges of the waistline being a bit rough.
- Sizing runs small.
- The cut doesn’t come up as high in the front, which makes stopping for a bathroom break easier, but making them also less supportive in the front.
- The pad could be thicker for added comfort.
The Giordana SilverLine Bib Short for men is a compressive, comfortable, functional, and breathable option for serious cyclists looking to improve their racing times. The sizing issues and low-cut fit in the front may deter some, but the minimalist straps and adequate padding make this a solid option for most cyclists.