We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Gamma LT Softshell Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 82
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and versatile.
- The body was loose enough for a relaxed fit, but not too baggy.
- Able to layer underneath comfortably.
- The lightweight material is soft and provides stretch.
- Features inner zippered pocket for secure storage.
- Wind and water-resistant.
- Zippers are easy enough to use with gloves on.
- Retains heat in colder conditions.
- The fabric provides wind-resistance, but also allows permeability during exertion.
- Stylish and high-quality.
- Can accommodate a puffy jacket underneath.
- Allows for great mobility.
- Long sleeves that cover enough during activities.
- Features a DWR treatment that aids in protection against light precipitation.
- Air-permeable fabric enhances breathability.
- Gussetted underarm allows for climbing mobility.
- Durable and breathable.
- Balances important qualities, instead of being stand-out at just one.
- Available in multiple colors.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Wind-resistant, but doesn’t block strong winds
- No zipper pull-tabs.
- Failed water-resistance test along the shoulders and back sooner than the competition.
The Arc’teryx Gamma LT Softshell Jacket for men is a great option as an active shell for outdoor adventurers, who also want to be able to wear the jacket around the town. The durability, versatility, lightweight material, and water-resistance makes this a top-contender for an all-around jacket.