We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry x Flylow Patsey Marley Bib Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 24
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The cut is flattering and stylish.
- High-quality attention to detail.
- Great colors.
- Comfortable material and fit.
- Slim fit without being too tight.
- Soft fabric that is non-restricting and stretchy.
- Provides adequate mobility.
- Venting on the legs for breathability.
- Ample pockets for storage.
- Upper-side zips for easy taking on-and-off.
- Breathable in a variety of climates.
- The Polartec material is air-permeable for breathability and warmth.
- Officially Flylow’s first women’s Polartec Neoshell bib, promoting the waterproofing abilities of the Polartec material.
- The zips and placement make it easy to go to the bathroom.
- Four pockets for ample storage.
- Kangaroo-style pocket for easy access to materials.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- May feel slightly constricting if you’re used to looser bibs.
- The strap closure on your shoulders may sometimes come undone.
The Backcountry x Flylow Patsey Marley Bib Pant for women is designed for ski or snowboard touring adventures but can also play the role of a resort pant. The bib is designed to meet the technical needs of high intensity activities in cold temps, and is stylish enough to make you look good while doing them.