We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Stretch Down Hooded Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.9 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 87
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Warm and cozy to wear all day.
- Lightweight, but still provides ample warmth for most conditions.
- The woven stretch construction enhances both comfort and durability.
- Provides durability and water resistance for outdoor hikes.
- Provides ample stretch for mobility and comfort while wearing.
- Provides good wind resistance and protection against light precipitation.
- Able to resist rain and wind without running too hot and overheating.
- Attractive style and slim fit to wear a variety of places.
- The material provides ample mobility for activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fabric is noisy while moving which some users may find annoying.
- Some reports of the sizing running a bit big, so you may need to try-on before purchasing.
- Despite reports of the material being durable, there are some reports of the material getting holes and shedding down after minimal use.
- Some reports of the feathers coming out after use, limiting the long-lasting durability.
The North Face Stretch Down Hooded Jacket for women is a comfortable, weather-resistant, and cozy jacket that provides a lightweight and warm layering option. Despite some conflicting reports of the jacket gaining holes and shedding down after use, many users reported the efficiency in repelling water and wind, providing ample mobility, and featuring an attractive and slim style for a variety of conditions.