We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Arrowood Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 454
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Reportedly true to size and good sleeve length.
- Color is stylish and attractive.
- Jacket keeps you warm and dry in most conditions.
- Can wear the under-layer by itself.
- Covers neck and chin area for wind protection.
- Works as a windbreaker.
- Durable against rough terrain.
- Waterproofing works.
- Zip in and out fleece liner for adjustability.
- Convenient phone pocket.
- DryVent technology keeps you warm without overheating.
- Waterproof due to sealed seams, waterproof zippers, and cinchable hem.
- Not restricting.
- Great range of motion and mobility.
- Durable fleece layer.
- Very breathable considering the 3-in-1 layers.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the smallest when packing.
- Not the comfiest option.
- The inner layer’s arm portion gets bunched up.
- Thinner insulation when compared to other jackets.
- Sizing may run a little large for some.
- The inner layer is only attached at certain points, causing the sleeves to bunch up.
- Some may want more pockets for storage.
The North Face Arrowood Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket for men is a versatile and weatherproof option for those looking for a midlayer and shell combination jacket. It is functional and fairly breathable, making this a cost effective way to get multiple layering options out of a single purchase.