We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Pro Ultralight Bicycle Repair Stand and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 90 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: 4.7 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 156
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to set up.
- Features quick-release tabs for effieicny.
- Folds up easily.
- Feels solid and secure.
- Tubes are wide enough for adequate stability.
- The clamp mechanism is solid and secure.
- Portable due to being able to fold up small.
- Easy to adjust to get the bike at multiple angles.
- The three legs provide enough stability.
- Easy to set up.
- The jaws are padded to prevent scratching.
- Easy to secure with a twist-knob.
- The rubber on the feet help to protect the floor from scratches.
- The full aluminum means it won’t corrode or rust over time.
- Comes fully put-together.
- Option to add trays, handlebar holders, and bottle openers.
- Lightweight, but still very strong.
- Holds bikes securely.
- The slide-lock clamp can be used with one hand.
- Supports 65 pound bikes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The clamping mechanism can be cumbersome to use.
- No carry bag provided.
- Potential to fall over if the legs are not positioned correctly.
- The stand can tilt a bit if it is raised too high.
- Doesn’t have the stability necessary to work on some bigger bikes.
- Expensive option.
- The clamp may be difficult to open while the stand is holding a bike.
The Feedback Sports Pro Ultralight Bicycle Repair Stand is a great choice for serious cyclists who want to save money in going to a repair shop, and work on their bikes at home. The adjustability, stability, security, and ease of use provided by this stand make it a top choice for at-home repairs, despite being expensive.