We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Rab Neutrino Pro Down Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 43
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Warm and comfortable.
- Packs down small and easily compressible.
- Lofts well to provide comfort and warmth.
- Good and mobile fit in the arms and shoulder area.
- The lower part of the jacket covers the back of you, providing warmth and keeping out the elements.
- Slim-fitting for style and functionality.
- Water-resistant qualities.
- Helmet-compatible down hood for warmth and functionality.
- The zipper doesn’t catch and runs smoothly.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Features Pertex Quantum fabric for durability and warmth.
- 800-fill hydrophobic down for warmth and water-resistance.
- Stitch-through construction allows for durability.
- Adjustable hood for efficiency and keeping the weather out.
- Elastic cuffs to seal the heat in.
- Slimmer baffles for style and warmth.
- Dries quicker than untreated down for fast drying times.
- The pocket is lined with microfleece for warmth.
- The main zip is double-ended for functionality.
- Features 20 denier ripstop nylon outer for durability.
- The large buttons allow for quick and easy adjustments of the face area.
- Cuffs are wide enough to wear larger layers underneath, and are able to be sealed with a hook-and-loop clip.
- Features a wire-stiffened brim to keep the weather out.
- The hood has a 2-way zipper with an insulated baffle to seal the cold out.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Arms are a bit looser and puffier than the rest of the stream-lined look.
- Some issues about not looking feminine enough.
- A few reports of the down coming out after prolonged use.
- Not the lightest option in terms of down jackets on the market.
- Could be too warm for non-winter activities.
- Some may want another internal dump pocket.
- Not the most breathable option.
- The system for tightening the brim could be more efficient.
The Rab Neutrino Pro Down Jacket for women is a warm and comfortable option for ladies needing a water-resistant, adjustable, and stylish jacket for the slopes or other cold weather activities. Despite not being the most breathable or lightest jacket, this is a good choice for activities in cold climates.