We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Aruna Down Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 127
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy layering during cold weather.
- The athletic fit allows for a full range of motion during outdoor exercise.
- The design is minimalist and stylish for use on and off the trail.
- The jacket comes in a wide range of colors for complete personalization.
- The hem of the jacket is an elastic band to keep the jacket in place during exercise.
- Features elastic cuffs to seal in the warmth and keep the sleeves in place.
- Contains zippered handwarmer pockets to keep your hands warm during cold temperatures.
- The outer material is comprised of ripstop fabric to prevent abrasions and tears.
- A hood can attach to the collar for extra protection and functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The feathers can come out of the jacket after only minimal use, citing durability concerns.
- Does not dry very quickly after getting wet, making this not a good choice for a stand-alone layer during rainy days.
The Marmot Aruna Down Jacket for women is a stylish, lightweight, and protective jacket that can work as a mid-layer in cold temperatures, a stand-alone layer in dry weather, and an aesthetic option for walking around town.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.