We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece 1/2-Zip Pullover – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 94 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 58
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable fit and material.
- Extremely soft material for comfort.
- Lightweight but warm.
- Attractive and stylish color options.
- Fits true to size.
- The fit is form-fitting and flattering for various body shapes.
- Ideal as a base-layer or mid-layer.
- Sleeves do not ride up during use in activities.
- The outer material can withstand wear-and-tear.
- Works in a wide range of temperatures.
- Works as a lightweight mid-layer for colder days.
- Features a griddle-pattern exterior finish for style and warmth.
- Soft interior lining is comfortable against your skin.
- Wicks moisture and breathes well.
- 9.3 ounces is pretty lightweight for a base or mid-layer.
- Two hand pockets for easy storage.
- Small pocket on the left sleeve for accessible storage.
- Features a longer hem for full coverage and warmth-retention.
- Easy to add a shell over top.
- The half zip aids in regulating body temperature and letting air in or out.
- One of the most breathable options on the market.
- Made from Polartec Classic 100 Micro Velour Small grid to maintain air permeability and retain softness.
- Great for intense exercise due to increased mobility.
- Sleeves don’t ride up during movement.
- Underarms are gusseted for breathability and movement.
- Easily compressible and packable.
- Optimal warmth-to-weight ratio.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Arm length may not fit appropriately for some, depending on if you’re purchasing true to size, or sizing-up to layer.
- Might fit too snug in the underarm area.
- Fit is tighter than a relaxed style, which some people may not prefer.
- Sizing runs small and fits more like a baselayer.
- The wrist seams are not fully flat, so they protrude a bit.
- Sleeves may be too short for some body types.
The Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece 1/2-Zip Pullover for women is an extremely comfortable, lightweight, and breathable layer that is best used as a base or mid-layer. The breathability combined with enhanced mobility makes this a great choice for any intense activity.