We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Sarah Insulated Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 14
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you very warm in freezing temperatures.
- Features arm vents for ample breathability on warmer days.
- Fits true to size which makes it easy to buy your correct size online.
- Provides ample length for use during various activities to fully cover.
- Versatile to wear in many different weather conditions, like on stormy days, sunny days, and in wet weather.
- Features an inside google and skin pocket for functionality.
- Contains a hood to protect against wet weather and keep your face warm.
- The heavy-duty outer material is abrasion-resistant and can hold up to tough conditions.
- The thumb loops keep the wet parts of the jacket off of your skin and keep your hands warm.
- Very soft inside for all-day comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The inside material can get dirty after a long time of wear and show some dirt stains.
The Flylow Sarah Insulated Jacket for women is a very warm, comfortable, and durable option that is versatile to work in many different conditions and provides ample protection. If you are consistently outside and want a jacket that has a long fit to fully cover during activities and can keep you warm and dry in inclement weather, this could be a good choice for you.