We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana FR-C Pro Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 32
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great fit and comfortable to wear.
- No reports of hot spots or rubbing.
- Enough support provided for longer endurance rides.
- High-quality craftsmanship and material.
- Straps are wide and have no stitching, promoting a more comfortable fit.
- The fit is snug at first, and soon breaks-in to an extremely comfortable and secure fit.
- Provides good compression on your muscles during rides.
- The longer leg prevents riding up of the material.
- Durability in washing and daily use, showing the high-quality material and long-lasting quality.
- Provides a great range of motion and isn’t constricting.
- Chamois is padded and provides comfortable fit.
- Breathes well and dries quickly.
- Features a low-profile collar to prevent overheating and heat retention.
- Wide leg and arm bands help to keep the bib in place and prevent rubbing.
- Odor-reducing qualities keep the bib fresh over multiple rides.
- Pockets are able to hold their shape and carry bigger items securely.
- Remains comfortable and doesn’t chafe even after prolonged use.
- Grippers are long-lasting and durable.
- Straps lie flat and don’t twist, even during intense rides.
- The stitching is smartly-placed to ensure a snug fit without rubbing on your skin.
- Nylon microfiber is infused with aloe vera to keep cool and reduce smell.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Straps may not be the most comfortable.
- Might have to adjust the front panel after going from sitting to standing due to movement.
- Expensive option.
- The chamois can bunch if you have narrower hips.
- Leg grippers may be a bit scratchy for some.
- The front of the big can dig into your stomach if you are not very slim.
- The zipper pocket doesn’t feature water-resistant fabric for water protection.
The Giordana FR-C Pro Bib Short for men is a high-quality, minimal-stitched, and long-leg bib short that is great for endurance cyclists wanting a snug-fitting bib that won’t rub or bunch up during their ride. The price point might set you back and the leg grippers may irritate some, but the technical specs and overall top-of-the-line build make this a great choice for elite cyclists.