We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Heli Ski Junior Mitten – Kids’ and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 52
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps hands dry and warm.
- Removable liners allow for quick drying times and easy cleaning.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Easy to get on and off for children.
- Able to hold ski poles while wearing.
- Cuff is easy to cinch and efficient.
- Attractive color options.
- Clips and strap help mittens from getting lost.
- Waterproof fabric limits precipitation and snow from entering but this glove will eventually wet-through since it doesn’t have a waterproof membrane.
- Soft leather palm for comfort and dexterity.
- Velcro strap aids in locking out snow.
- Long cuffs fit nicely and snug around the sleeves.
- Carbiner attaches the mittens together to prevent getting lost.
- The removable insulated liner aids in quick drying times.
- Features a gauntlet that goes over your jacket cuff, for added warmth and protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive option for children.
- This glove is NOT waterproof but will resist moisture for a long time before wetting through.
The Hestra Heli Ski Junior Mitten for kids is a warm and durable option for children who will be spending a lot of days on the slopes. The price is justified by high-quality materials, durability, dexterity, and easy-to-use features. Your kids will be able to spend multiple hours on the slopes without freezing hands. However, these mittens are not fully waterproof and will eventually wet-through after extended exposure to moisture.