We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Weehoo WeeGo Buggy Bicycle Trailer and Jogger and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Some reports of the jogger being lightweight and versatile.
- The restraints can be configured to switch from one in the middle, to one on each side, for versatility.
- Rides smoothly when working correctly.
- Rear vent system allows for breathability.
- Interior pockets hold items securely.
- The trailer can be useful for hauling large loads.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of a wobbly wheel making it unstable.
- When the wheel is unlocked, the trailer bounces around too much.
- Reports of screws falling out and becoming unsafe.
- Some reports of the trailer not being waterproof, with nothing to seal the front of the top cover from water getting through.
- Some reports of the brake system falling apart over time.
- The extra long hitch arm makes the apparatus difficult to maneuver.
- Adjusting the harness takes a lot of work, and you have to unthread the straps.
- The portion over the child’s head can be a tight fit, which is concerning.
- The bulk makes it difficult to tow, especially on uphills.
- Very noisy and sways back and forth.
- Takes a long time to figure out how to assemble.
The Weehoo WeeGo Buggy Bicycle Trailer and Jogger has numerous negative reviews questioning the safety of the product. The multiple reports of screws coming loose, brakes failing, the trailer wobbling, and the apparatus being too heavy to efficiently tow uphill all make this an unsuitable choice for any purpose.