We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 122
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Zipped pockets are useful and adds nice amount of storage space.
- Able to maintain an adequate body temperature through ventilation.
- Versatile and can be used as a mid or outer-layer efficiently.
- Flexible and lightweight.
- Hand pockets are deep enough to hold a good amount of items.
- Packs down small for easy transport.
- Good articulation for mobility.
- Lightweight and provides a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Can be used as an insulation layer that is suitable for aerobic activities.
- Quick drying and doesn’t pill after prolonged use.
- Efficiently regulates body heat through insulation and ventilation to maintain body temperature.
- Full-length front zipper with a chin guard for full coverage and comfort.
- Drop-back hem for full coverage during movement.
- Two zippered pockets and sleeve pocket for ample storage.
- Wicks away moisture and breathes well.
- One of the most breathable fleece jackets on the market.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Sleeve pocket is slightly too small to be very useful.
- The length of the torso portion of the jacket may ride up and become too short for some.
- Expensive for not being the warmest option.
The Arc’teryx Delta LT Fleece Jacket for men provides impressive warmth while remaining lightweight. Equally noteworthy is this jacket’s breathability, which is the best in class. Due to these traits, the Delta LT jacket is a top choice for high intensity outdoor adventures.