We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Trail Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 85 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: 4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 567
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The toe box is wide to prevent any hitting of your foot against the front of the shoe.
- Waterproof to protect against prolonged precipitation.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The look is stylish and aesthetic for use on and off the trail.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort during long hikes or trail runs.
- The laces are easy and simple to tie and tighten while on-the-go.
- Comfortable for all-day use while hiking or trail running.
- Sturdy for use on uneven terrain.
- Waterproof for weather protection during prolonged snow or precipitation.
- The upper provides a snug and comfortable fit.
- The lacing works well and is easy to use while on-the-move.
- Versatile for support and stability on a variety of surfaces.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The tongue of the shoe is smaller than previous models, making it harder to quickly take on and off.
- You may need to try-on before purchasing, since the sizing is different from previous models.
- Some users may require more cushion and padding in the sole of the shoe.
- Can sometimes be difficult to get tight enough depending on the shape of your foot.
- The laces might cut into your skin if you lace it too tightly, making them less comfortable for some foot shapes.
The Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Trail Running Shoe for women is a supportive, versatile, and comfortable shoe that can provide stability on a variety of surfaces. Once you find the correct size and fit, you will enjoy the lightweight material, waterproofing, and easy-to-use laces.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.