We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Sorpasso Wind Bib Tights – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 84
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features a lightweight and comfortable fleece inner surface.
- Lightweight, but well-insulated in the correct places.
- Will keep you warm and comfortable.
- The wind panels on the front prevent cold wind from entering.
- The warm and breathable sections on the back of the legs aid in keeping your legs warm during colder days.
- The zips at the bottom are efficient in aiding the ease of taking on and off.
- The back, straps, and lower portion of the legs are comprised of Thermoflex material, which absorbs the impact of wind and prevents breezes from making your stomach and legs cold.
- Fit well without any bunching behind the knee.
- Features silicone grips on the bottom to promote a water-tight seal.
- The silicone grippers are reflective for safety.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Reports of the chamois being too thin.
- Sizing runs small, so may have to size-up.
- Not waterproof.
- The sides of the front pad may bunch during cycling.
- Straps can twist as you put them on.
- In the area where the saddle rubs, there are some reports of wear-and-tear.
The Castelli Sorpasso Wind Bib Tights for men is a lightweight, insulated, and breathable option for serious cyclists looking to improve their aerodynamic efficiency and cycle frequently in colder weather. The fleece lining and warm material make these bib tights more suitable for colder riding, and will provide a comfortable fit when sized correctly.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.