We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Chris King InSet 2 Headset and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 44
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to install.
- Very smooth bearings for a smooth ride.
- Attractive color options.
- High-quality craftsmanship and materials.
- Very durable and long-lasting.
- Silent and smooth, enhancing the efficiency and functionality of the headset.
- Available in a variety of stylish colors.
- Made with aluminum with stainless steel bearings for durability.
- Available in 3 diameters and 4 thicknesses, adding to the versatility of this product.
- Chris King products are very reliable and have a good reputation.
- This well-made product rarely comes loose, even on rough terrain.
- If you maintain your headset and regularly clean it, it can last for multiple years.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Costs more than other similar headsets.
- You will need a mechanic to install the headset if your headtube is metal, due to needing complex equipment.
The Chris King InSet 2 Headset is a smooth, stylish, and durable option that is suitable for all cyclists. The higher cost and possible necessity of needing a mechanic’s help means this product is high-end, as reflected in the high-quality materials, and might be best suited for serious cyclists who aren’t afraid to spend a bit more money for a long-lasting headset.