We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Icebreaker 200 Oasis 1/2-Zip Top – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 203
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Wicks well and stays warm even while wet.
- Resists smell, even with only intermittent washing.
- Regulates temperature well.
- Soft and cozy.
- Easy to wash and dry.
- Versatile and useful for many sports.
- Very soft against the skin.
- Warm but good at regulating heat.
- Very breathable.
- Dries very quickly.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- There is no fabric to pad the top of the zipper so it can scratch the neck.
- Some users don’t like the fitted snugness.
- A pricey layer, but it performs well for the cost.
- The high neck can collapse when not fully zipped up.
- A very slim fit.
- Will shrink slightly if dried in a machine.
- Heavy when wet.
The Icebreaker 200 Oasis 1/2-Zip Top for men is a warm, comfortable, and reliable base layer for all sports and conditions. With great warmth and breathability, it shines in high-output activities on cold days, and dries very quickly, resisting odor as well. While overall very comfy, the zipper can scratch at the neck, and there are mixed reviews on the fitted cut. Overall, this is a dependable base layer for even the coldest days, and holds up well enough to be worth the price tag.