We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Blade 20L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 157
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and stylish for a sleek look.
- The material expands so you can fully pack the bag with all of your gear.
- The back panel and straps are comfortable and conform to your body shape.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Keeps your gear organized for easy finding and added efficiency.
- Versatile to work for use around the office or for outdoor excursions.
- The main clam shell compartment provides enough space and organization for your gear.
- The second compartment contains three sewn-in pockets and two with elastic mesh material for ample storage capabilities.
- Features a laptop sleeve for added functionality and tech-safety.
- The front pocket keeps items easy-to-reach for added efficiency.
- The semi-rigid front panel keeps the shape of the pack when it is not completely full to prevent sagging.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The big compartment might be a bit bulky for some users when the bag is not fully filled.
- The handles are close to the bag which can make it more tedious to grab the bag when in a hurry.
The Arc’teryx Blade 20L Backpack is a lightweight, efficient, and easily-transportable option that works well for outdoor use and office use. If you are looking for a stylish, organized, and functional backpack that can be used in a variety of conditions to keep your belongings secure, laptop safe, and small items in easy-to-find places, this could be a good option.