We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Houdini Power Houdi Fleece Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable and versatile.
- Regulates temperature well during activity.
- Comfortable fabric and fit, even though it is slim-fit.
- Breathable during activities.
- Sleeves are long enough to fully cover, and the thumb holes are a nice addition.
- Hood tightening cords on the interior allow for easy adjustability.
- The headphone loop is featured below the chin area to prevent tangling.
- High-quality material and build.
- Multifunctional and versatile, due to the ability to layer this jacket.
- Features Polartec Powerstretch Pro that can withstand wear-and-tear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Could be more wind-resistant.
- Might need to order up a size since it is a slimmer and more athletic fit.
- Color discrepancies online versus arriving in person.
- Absorbs water and doesn’t repel any precipitation.
- Expensive, but long-lasting.
- Zipper on the left-hand side is opposite for Americans.
- The material soaks up water and has a long drying-time.
- The wrist area is highly-prone to getting wet and staying wet.
The Houdini Power Houdi Fleece Jacket for men is a comfortable, versatile, breathable, and high-quality piece that can be used in a variety of climates, thanks to the easy layering abilities and properties that allow it to breathe during intense activities. The limited water and wind-resistance makes this not the best choice as an outer layer in any wet climates or windy conditions, and the slim fit may not suit those who are looking to layer underneath. For cold and dry weather, or for layering underneath a shell in bad weather, this is a great option.