We’ve read the reviews across the web for the La Sportiva Finale Climbing Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 193
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Laces can efficiently secure the shoes onto your feet without slipping.
- Provides solid grab for edging.
- The fit isn’t too tight for wider feet.
- Versatile for longer days at the gym.
- Versatile enough to perform well on a variety of climbing routes.
- Adequate grip for bouldering.
- Neutral and comfortable fit.
- Vibram stiff XS edge rubber provides solid protection and support.
- The tensioned heel rand secures your foot.
- P3 system maintains the downturn-shape of the shoe over time.
- Edges better than other similar beginner models.
- High amount of durability provided due to the thick 5mm sole.
- Good all-around shoe for beginners and intermediate users.
- Features a comfortable and breathable tongue.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The toe profile may not be aggressive enough for some climbing styles and for advanced climbers who use tiny footholds.
- The material stretches a lot over time, so you might need to size down when purchasing.
- The stitching in the back can rub against your heel.
- Takes some time to break in.
- The dye can wear through and stain your feet.
- The versatility and comfort-level provided are best suited for V3 climbing.
- It provides only average sensitivity due to the thicker sole.
- Leather stretches out over time and changes fit.
- Can’t grip on the smaller crimps as well as other similar models.
The La Sportiva Finale Climbing Shoe for women is a supportive and durable shoe that is designed for beginner and intermediate climbers. The solid grip for bouldering makes this a great beginner sport shoe, while the toe shape and stretch over time make this not suitable for advanced climbers who need to use tiny footholds. The longer break-in time and average sensitivity may deter some from this model, but for beginners who want a comfortable and versatile option, this is a great bet.