We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Volcom L Gore-Tex Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 18
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Good value for the price.
- Very comfortable.
- Good quality.
- Good warmth for both cold days and warmer spring skiing.
- Lots of useful pockets.
- Keeps out water and wind very well.
- The adjustable waist band offers a more custom fit.
- Fit well to many body types.
- Lots of pocket space.
- Can be zipped to Volcom jackets for good protection from snow.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The waist snaps do not hold well.
- Has a very baggy fit, which some users do not like or expect from the photos.
- The fabric is a bit loud and stiff.
- Not very warm, but they do offer space to layer.
The Volcom L Gore-Tex Pant for men is a well-priced pair of snow pants with good construction and great protection from wind and water. With a looser fit, the pants offer plenty of space to layer, and feature useful stash pockets. The pants will fit many body types, particularly because of the adjustable waist band, although many users find them a bit baggy and large.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.