We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Los Gatos Fleece Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 67
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable, lightweight jacket.
- Collar zips up to keep your neck warm in the wind.
- Holds up well and looks good after multiple washings.
- Warm enough to wear on the slopes and stylish enough to wear in town.
- Flattering cut.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No zippered pockets to secure valuables.
- Lining is not soft, though some users liked the smooth lining for layering.
- Some users reported that the fabric was flattened by a seatbelt and the fluffiness could not be restored.
- Women’s contoured cut was not comfortable for some women.
- Broad-shouldered women may find it a bit tight across the shoulders.
- Bulky, though it can be layered.
The Patagonia Los Gatos Fleece Jacket for women is a stylish, midweight jacket that is warm enough to wear alone on cool days and can be layered when it gets really cold. The collar zips up to keep your neck warm, and hand-warmer pockets do just that. One drawback is there are no zippered pockets to secure valuables and the jacket has a unique fit that might not be right for all body-types.