We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Untracked Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Suitable for lift-served areas and backcountry touring.
- Gore-Tex keeps water out and is breathable.
- Fit well over ski or snowboard boots.
- High waist keeps snow out.
- Mesh-lined vents keep you comfortable.
- Waterproof zippers.
- Three-layer Gore-Tex construction keeps out wind and water.
- Three-layer Gore-Tex is supple, soft and quiet.
- Articulated knees provide great mobility.
- Gaiters have a grippy elastic, liner and interior cuff to keep snow out of your boots even when postholing.
- Scuff guards.
- Five zippered pockets.
- RECCO beacon is built in.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Several users found the fit to be baggy.
- Expensive, though you get what you pay for.
The Patagonia Untracked Pants for women are designed for mobility, comfort and style. The three-layer Gore-Tex fabric is breathable, and keeps out water and wind, while mesh-lined vents shed excess heat. The pants can be worn with lighter or heavier underlayers. The cut may not fit some women’s contours.