We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Volcom Swift Bib Overall Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 146
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features plenty of room for layering during colder days.
- The straps are stretchy and move with your body for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy for a full range of motion during activities.
- The zipper down the front makes pit stops and changing easy and fast.
- The material is high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Contains zipper vents for added breathability during warm days.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use over many seasons.
- Features plenty of length in the legs for a full range of motion during outdoor activities.
- Features a reinforced bottom hem for protection against tough terrain.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged precipitation.
- The fit is relaxed for a full range of motion.
- Contains various pockets for small gear storage while on the go.
- Comes in a variety of colors for complete personalization.
- The mesh material provides extra comfort for all-day use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might have to try on before purchasing to find the perfect fit for your body type.
- Not insulated, so might need to layer during cold winter days.
The Volcom Swift Bib Overall Pant for women is a high-quality, stretchy, and waterproof option that works well for keeping you warm and comfortable during all-day use. For those who want a functional, high-quality, and breathable choice, this could be a good option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.