We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Celeste Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 68
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof, lightweight and comfortable.
- Soft to the touch.
- Very packable.
- Long cut has a back slit, which means you can sit down without getting wet, and it looks great around town.
- Mountain performance and stylish enough to wear in the city.
- Waist can be cinched for style or left loose for layering.
- Zippered pocket for valuables.
- Hood can be stowed.
- Made with recycled materials.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No coat rack loop.
- Waist drawstring was too high for some women, and may be too slim fitting for larger women.
Marmot’s Celeste Jacket for women is a soft, breathable waterproof rain jacket that will keep you dry and looking good on the trails and walking around town. While it looks like an urban fashion piece, it is fully functional on the trail, with a longer cut to protect you when you sit down, zippered pocket to stow valuables, a hood that tucks away when you don’t want it and stand-up collar. The jacket is made of recycled nylon, so you can feel good inside and out wearing it.