We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Zeta SL Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 71
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is flattering and stylish for use around the town and on the trails.
- Breathable for use during intense exercise to keep you cool and avoid excess sweating.
- The bottom hem is adjustable to provide a snug and cinched fit during cold days.
- The storm hood is adjustable and protective to keep your face and head warm and dry during intense precipitation.
- The jacket is compact to make it easy to pack during long-duration trips.
- Lightweight to avoid overheating during the shoulder seasons.
- Leaves room underneath for ample layering during colder days.
- Very lightweight for easy layering or packing in a small bag during all-day hikes.
- Features hand pockets to keep your hands warm and valuables safe during all-day use.
- Breathable for use during intense activities to avoid overheating and excess perspiration.
- Keeps you dry during inclement weather conditions, adding to the protection of the jacket.
- The outer material is abrasion-resistant for a long-lasting and durable product.
- The weight is lighter than other similar rain shells on the market, making it a better choice for long-distance trips and layering.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not have any pit zips for extra breathability during warmer days during intense exercise, like long-duration hiking, trail running, or cycling.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other options.
- Does not contain any pit zips for added breathability during intense exercise.
The Arc’teryx Zeta SL Jacket for women is a breathable, stylish, and lightweight jacket that works well for layering during various weather conditions, packing during long-distance trips, and protecting during intense weather and wind. For those who need a durable and adjustable option that is functional for use all year round, this could be a good pick.