We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Dryzzle Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 160
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy carrying capabilities in a pack over long distances.
- Very comfortable for all-day use over many days.
- The hood helps keep the rain out of your face while using during outdoor activities.
- Features a variety of colors for added style and aesthetics.
- Water-resistant for use in light rain.
- Breathable for use in humid and hot weather.
- The packed size is small for use in a pack or backpack.
- Lightweight for easy layering and packing abilities.
- The stretchy material provides a decent range of motion for most activities.
- The inside fabric is comfortable and soft against your skin.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of this jacket not being completely waterproof during prolonged precipitation.
- Might not provide enough stretch for use during some outdoor activities.
- The pockets can pinch if you are wearing it under a harness or backpack.
- Weather-resistant for use during mild conditions, but is not weatherproof for use in intense weather.
- More expensive compared to other similar options on the market.
- The hood is not helmet-compatible for use with a bike or ski helmet.
The North Face Dryzzle Jacket for women is a weather-resistant, comfortable, and lightweight option that works well for protecting in mild conditions. However, this jacket is not weatherproof for use in intense conditions and is better-suited for mild or dry weather.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.