We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon X-Mission 3 Trail Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 173
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and durable.
- Great support, but remains light and flexible.
- Mesh toe allows for ventilation.
- Able to get on and off quickly due to the lacing system.
- Color is discrete for a stylish look.
- ContaGrip sole provides quality stability and grip.
- Combines cushioning and performance over long periods of use.
- Great fit around the heel to prevent rubbing.
- Lightweight, but has a durable grip.
- Very breathable to prevent overheating.
- Quick-lace design is a bungee that can be easily adjusted for a snug fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not have the best torsional stiffness to prevent ankle rolling.
- Not fully waterproof.
- Rocks can destroy the shoes during use, so the outsides can show wear-and-tear.
The Salomon X-Mission 3 Trail Running Shoe for men is a lightweight and grippy shoe that is best suited for those who want an easy-to-get-on, easy-to-adjust, and breathable option for various conditions. The lack of torsional stability may deter some runners who frequently run on mostly rocky terrain, but for those who run on a mixture of trail conditions, this shoe is a great choice.