We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Altra Timp Trail Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 136
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides an excellent fit.
- Drains well to prevent water-logging.
- Durable for long-lasting use.
- Bigger toe box for added room and comfort.
- Tongue opens wide to make it easier to get on and off.
- Fairly durable and breathable for long-lasting use and temperature regulation.
- The rock plate protects your feet from debris.
- Zero drop makes it comfortable for those flat feet.
- The mid-sole uses EVA foam for shock absorption on hard surfaces.
- Weighs under a pound and very lightweight.
- The toe box is wider than average, so those with wider feet will like this shoe.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The grip on the bottom of the shoe doesn’t have the best hold on slippery surfaces.
- Not waterproof for extreme weather.
- Synthetic isn’t as durable as other options.
- Might prefer a more cushioned and padded option for longer trail runs.
- Some users report decay on the mid-sole after use.
The Altra Timp Trail Running Shoe for men is a comfortable and breathable option that is well-suited for various terrain, wider feet, and those with flat feet. Despite not being waterproof and the synthetic not being as durable, the versatility, protection, and mobility this shoe provides works well for trail runners who want a lightweight and functional running shoe.